The Steven Lasombras
Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 | musiX, pdX | No Comments
Portland’s The Steven Lasombras have been lurking in their basement lair, keeping a distance from our recent stretch of sunny weather. Now that everything’s back to normal here in Portland, I think they’re ready to come out of hiding.
TDoL has lured them out with the promise of beer and some sort of bacon and cheese tater tot concoction for a night of post-apocalyptic noise at Record Room Saturday, May 26. I’ll be spinning records along with DJ Bob Ham with the promise of making the gray weather a few shades darker. We’re all smiles for this one.
“The Sicilian Bull” – The Steven Lasombras
- It’s a prog eat prog world
- Sweet as. Liam Finn gets snug as …
- Steve Young: Rock salt, nails, whiskey
- Grass Is Green is a mean machine
- All-time favorite albums #1. KISS – Alive!
- All-time favorite albums #2. Camper Van Beethoven – Telephone Free Landslide Victory
- All-time favorite albums #3. Beastie Boys – Paul’s Boutique
- All-time favorite albums #4. Fleetwood Mac – Rumours
- All-time favorite albums #5. Old 97′s – Wreck Your Life
- All-time favorite albums #6. Metallica – Master of Puppets